Documents required for children of faculty members differentiation:

  • A copy of the ID card for Syrian students, as for Palestinian students residing in Syria, they submit a copy of a newly-issued identity certificate, in which the date of asylum for the student’s family is mentioned, which must be 26/07/1956 and before.
  • A document for a faculty member in Syrian government universities, a member of the scientific research body in the Center for Scientific Studies and Research, and a faculty member in higher institutes affiliated with the Minister of Higher Education, which the student obtains from the ID office of the university, the center or the institute, stamped with the official seal showing the status of his father or mother and the period of his or her service, provided that no more than a month has passed since it is given.